Because registration for your organization is approaching soon, please cross check your programs to make sure they are configured correctly. Below are Korrio Best Practices, Helpful Tips, and Reminders in setting up and reviewing your programs.
Best Practices & Helpful Tips:
To Help Avoid Problems:
- Do not reuse a previous program
- Do not change the price of a registration after the first user registers
- Do not change the parameters for Automatic Payment Plans while program is active
- Do not include any non letter or non number characters in the title of the custom field or radio buttons for custom fields
- Do not change the name of, or add/remove, custom fields after the first user registers
- Do not remove a player from the attendee list of a program
- Do not add adjustments to a free program
- Do Not Store Sensitive Information using Custom Fields
For more information about why you should avoid the above in a program, click here
If you have any questions, please visit the Korrio Support Center. Thank you for your continued partnership.