Korrio provides Organizations with the capability to rollover Team Shells of your teams and their Personnel from the prior season to use for the upcoming season. Follow these steps to rollover your team shells.
1. Go to the Teams page on your Organization's Korrio site by using the Admin Navigator
2. Select the check box next to the team name(s) that you would like to rollover. To select all teams, check the box in the header
3. Click on the icon for Shell Rollover, and a dialogue box will appear with additional setting options
- Increment age eligibility: This setting supports rollover across full seasons. For example, this applies for most premier and travel teams that will rollover from the 2010-2011 to 2011-2012 season
- Do not change age eligibility: This setting supports rollover within a season. For example, this applies for most recreational teams that play a separate Fall and Spring season with their own respective registrations
Season Start Date and Season End Dates
- Increment season start and season end dates: This setting will increment the year of the teams’ season start and end dates while maintaining the same month and day. This setting will be used in conjunction with the Age Eligibility > Increment age eligibility
- Let me set new season start and season end dates: This setting allows you to set dates for all new teams. This setting will be used in conjunction with the Age Eligibility >Do not change age eligibility and supports the recreational Fall to Spring scenario
- When clicking 'Choose Personnel' you are then given the option to choose the Type of Personnel you would like to roll over onto the team shells you will create.