This guide will help you create a schedule import file, which you can then upload, review and publish into the Korrio platform. Please follow these instructions carefully so that all of the associated schedules can be updated correctly.
* We highly recommend to do a test import before entering an entire schedule.
To import your schedule, go to Club > Schedule > Import.
- If you haven't already, please download the excel template file (see attachment at the bottom).
- Open the downloaded excel template file.
- You will see an example event entered in the second row of the template file. Please delete this row before entering any of your own events.
- Enter each event as a row, matching each cell of information with the correct column header. The specific format of each cell is very important. Make sure to not include any commas within the cells. This is because the file will be a CSV, so each value is separated by the commas. Any extra commas will produce an error and fail to upload. Please format each cell as follows:
- Event Type: 'A' or 'a' = Away
'H' or 'h' = Home
'T' or 't' = Tournament
'P' or 'p' = Practice
'O' or 'o' = Other
- Event Title: Text field. Suggestion: Away vs Home team. Example: Boys U15 White vs Black Knights. Alternatively enter: ‘NA’ or ‘na’ to indicate that this is N/A.
- Group URL: This is the URL slug of the specific team page you want this event to display on. For example: If my team page URL was: https://korriounitedfc.korrio.com/groups/bu15-white/, the owner slug would be: bu15-white and that is what you would want to enter into this field. *This is case sensitive.
- Date: Date of the event. Format: mm/dd/yyyy . If your excel file continues to change the Date format, highlight the column, right click and then select 'Format Cells'. Choose 'Date' and then scroll till you find the date formation (3/14/2001).
- Event Description: Text field. Any extra information that you would like to include. Alternatively enter: ‘NA’ or ‘na’ to indicate that this is N/A.
- Address: Text field. This is the actual address of the field. Please do not include commas because this will break the formatting of the file. We would suggest typing in the address into Google Maps and then copy and paste what their result for the address is into this column (if it includes commas, please remove them). Alternatively enter: ‘NA’ or ‘na’ to indicate that this is N/A.
- Venue: Text field. The location of the event. Alternatively enter: ‘NA’ or ‘na’ to indicate that this is N/A.
- Field Number: Text Field. The number of the field being played on. Alternatively enter: ‘NA’ or ‘na’ to indicate that this is N/A.
- Field Type: 'G' or 'g' = Grass
'T' or 't' = Turf
'NA' or 'na' = N/A
- Start Time: Format: 0:00 AM
- End Time: Format: 0:00 AM
- Arrival Time: Format: 0:00 AM
- RSVP: [on] = Enable RSVP
[off] = Disable RSVP
- Score Reporting: [on] = Enable Score Reporting
[off] = Disable Score Reporting
- Opponent Name: Name of opposing team
- Opponent Team ID: If required by State organization, if not enter 'NA' or 'na' to indicate that this N/A
- Opponent Team Club: Name of opposing team's club
- Opponent Team Gender: Enter 'B' for Boys, 'G' for Girls or 'C' for Coed
- Opponent Coach Name: Name of opposing team's coach's name. Alternatively enter: ‘NA’ or ‘na’ to indicate that this is N/A.
- Opponent Coach Phone Number: Name of opposing team's coach's phone number. Alternatively enter: ‘NA’ or ‘na’ to indicate that this is N/A.
- Once you have entered all of the events you wish to import, save your excel file, making sure that it is a CSV (comma-separated values) file with a descriptive name, for example "Korrio Soccer Club Boys U15 Game Schedule".
- If you are on the Schedule Importer Page, click "Next" to continue.
- From the File Upload page click the "Browse" button and select the excel file you've created. Make sure that the file name displayed is the correct one. To proceed, click the "Upload" button.
- You may receive error messages at this point. If so, please read the specific problems that have occurred. Notice that for some errors the number of times the error occurred is listed after each message as "in X places". If this is a large number, you may have been formatting all of the cells in this column incorrectly.
- If you did encounter error messages, you will need to return to your original excel file and make the appropriate changes. Then return to step 7.
- After the file has been uploaded without errors, click "Next" to proceed to the Review page.
- On the Review page, you may click on any event to view the specific event details that you entered.
- If you see any problems with events displayed here, you will need to return to your excel file and make the appropriate changes. Then click "Upload a Different File" and return to step 7.
- If all of your events are correct, click the "Next" button to continue to the Publish page.
- Please read the warning message. If any events are incorrect when they are published, they will need to be corrected manually (which for a large number of events, is very time-consuming).
- Once you are absolutely sure that all of the events are correct, click "Publish".
- You are then given the option to view your schedule, or upload another import file. If you would like to upload another file, you may return to step 1.