Korrio is streamlining your work flow by providing you the power to update all of your Club Settings.
- Check Payments (Edit Financial Access Required): If you plan to offer Checks as a payment option, make sure you enable this option along with entering all the necessary fields. This payment option will be offered to ALL programs within the Organization.
- Automatic Payment Plan (Edit Financial Access Required) : As stated in this accordion, it is required for your Authorize.net account to be set up correctly prior to using this feature in our system. Once you Enable this option and select your APP of choice, this option will then appear in the set up of your Programs.
For directions on how to set up your Automatic Payment Plans at the Program Level, see our Payment Plan Guide.
- Financial Aid (Edit Financial Access Required) : If you plan to offer Financial Aid as a payment option, make sure you enable this option along with entering all the necessary fields. This payment option will be offered to ALL programs within the Organization.
- Payment API (Edit Financial Access Required) : Enter in the information that your Payment Processor provides you. Make sure that all of these fields are entered similar to the example below. Please Note: The different card types depend on what you enabled within your Payment Processor.
- Roster Printing: Choose what type of Rosters you would like to print for your Teams.
- Roster Printing:
- Detailed Roster: This roster includes the detailed contact information for parents, players and coaches.
- Team Roster #1 : This is a game roster for all Customers (besides WYSA and Mass Youth)
- Team Roster #2 : Basic team roster for all Customers
- Washington Youth Soccer Game: This is the official game roster for Washington Youth Clubs.
- Massachusetts Youth Soccer Team: This is the official game roster for Mass Youth Clubs.
- Include Player ID Column: The majority of our customers will not need to include this column in their game rosters. For Organizations that require an ID associated with each player, the Player ID Column allows for this ID to display on a printed roster.
- Include Field Labels (Player Cards): There are two types of card stock issued out by US Youth Soccer, one had Field Labels on top of the US Youth Watermark and the other does not. If you have card stock without the field labels, you will want this set as "Yes".
- Receipt Settings (Edit Financial Access Required) : Customize your receipt at the Club level so that you have a consistent message on all of your registration receipts.
- Convenience Fees (Edit Financial Access Required) : This will allow you to add a Convenience Fee to either the Credit Card or Check options. Adding a Convenience Fee to a Payment Method allows you to regulate both the transaction/labor costs that your Organization acquires. This Convenience Fee is based on percentages.
- Sign Up Options: This allows you to choose what type of information is 'required' or 'optional' during the registration process for your members.