Create an adjustment report to find members who have been given a discount or paid a late fee. Fun specific reports on credits, fees, and donations. How do I find everyone that registered and paid a donation? Paid a late fee?
To find a list of all players that were registered with adjustments in their registration, or a specific adjustment, follow these steps:
- Go to Club / Payments / Reports and click on the Adjustments tab.
- Using the filters select:
- Date Range
- Options: last 30 days, last 3 months, last 6 months, last 12 months, last 24 months, and/or custom dates.
- Options specified by the Organization
- Type of adjustment
- Options: Fee, Credit, or All
3. Run the report. To find a specific type of adjustment, such as Donations, use the Search Term field.
On the upper right side click on Email Balances to Selected Email Addresses to message members or click the Export Data to CSV button.
- This report provides a single list of all player accounts that have a specific Adjustment associated with their registration payment.
- The unique row in the report is children (reference user).
- Mail merge functionality is also available to allow you to customize the message to the user.