Register volunteers to provide team personnel with features that elevate the sports experience
Korrio provides Organizations and its members with a fully integrated youth sports automation system, that includes features to simplify and elevate the sports experience for teams and families. We provide teams with game and practice scheduling, last minute alerts, rosters, and communications features that reduces the administrative activities of managing teams. To provide Coaches, Managers and families with these features, it is important for everyone to have Korrio accounts. Further, registrars must add these volunteers to teams, while abiding by Organization and governing body policies prior to rostering volunteers. For example, certain governing body organizations require volunteers to have a current background check standing prior to being rostered.
Benefits to Registrars:
- For recreational programs, improves speed of rostering by providing you with a single list of volunteers and their role on their respective teams
- Access to real-time data of volunteers
- Fast way to introduce volunteers to Korrio and the time saving features for their teams
Program Settings Relevant to Creating a Volunteer Registration
1. Type of Program: Recreational or Tryout (depending on type of competitive level of play)
2. Adult Only Program: Set to Yes
3. Age Eligibility: Leave as All Ages or set as 18 and above. Korrio will only display Adult Only programs to users 18 years and above.
4. Custom Fields: Common questions include Team Name, Role, and whether the volunteer is new or returning.