Adjustments are an additional fee or discount that may be added to a program. Learn to create and edit adjustments to apply to your club's programs. Enter the description of the adjustment and set start and end dates. Also make it required or optional.
To add or Edit an Adjustment, access the Adjustments page by using the Admin Navigator (Club > Programs > Adjustments).
1. To Edit an Adjustments, click on View, then Edit
2. To Create an Adjustments, click on Create (or use the Admin Navigator to access the page directly)
3. Name your Adjustment and enter a description for your Program attendees. Choose the amount of the Adjustment
4. User can change amount: Here you can choose if you want to allow the attendee to choose the amount. For a discount, select No. If you are setting up a donation you might to provide a suggested amount but let the user change it if they’d like.
5. Type of Adjustment: Choose Fee to add a new Fee and Credit for a Discount.
6. Multi-Sibling Active: If you would like this adjustment to be active only after a particular number of siblings have signed up to programs with this adjustment, then set this value here. For example, if you would like a discount when 2 or more siblings register, then set this value to 2.
7. Set the Start Date and time as well as End Date and time for the Adjustment. For example, you can run a discount for the first couple weeks of Registration and then close the discount when you want Registrants to pay full price.
8. You can also govern whether the Adjustment is Optional or Required.
9. Adjustment is Admin-Only: Set to Yes when creating a scholarship adjustment for Admin Entered Walk Up Registration.
10. Click Save Adjustment so that it is added to your Adjustment library for use when creating your programs. Adjustments can be used across programs. The same adjustment to ask for donations can be used across season registration, camps, clinics and other registration programs. When using adjustments across programs, it is important to verify the valid dates for each adjustment.
After creating a new program, try a test registration.
If your adjustments are not available to be selected for optional adjustments, or do not automatically apply for required adjustments, check to make sure you have selected the appropriate adjustments within the program and next verify the dates within the adjustment.