Posts are compositions or discussions that can be posted on your organization’s blog. They are a great way to communicate with your users and keep them updated on the latest news. Much like setting up a Page, Posts are easy to build and share.
To Create a Post go to Admin>Posts>Add New
Once there, click on the far right tab titled Page Builder, which will bring up the Page Builder interface
Within the Page Builder interface you are able to navigate the area using the following features:
- You can use the toolbar to add a widget or add a new row or column
- Use these buttons to delete and move a row. The up/down icon acts as a handle to pick up and drag the row up or down.
- This is a page row with a single column
To add a new row of columns, click on the add columns button (3 upright bars). This opens a modal where you can choose how many columns you want in your new row.
Adding a Widget
Widgets form the building blocks of your page. Click on the add widget button (plus icon) in the toolbar to bring up the widget selection interface.
- The Widget Interface allows you to choose a widget to add to your page
- Select the column and row in which you want to drop a specific widget, it will be highlighted a darker blue once selected
- Click on the title of the widget to edit the content
- To move the widget, grab and drag to another column
Once a post has been created it will belong to one or more categories that will help users navigate your posts with efficiency. For more information on setting up your posts and categories go to Post Categories.