The Media Library consists of the images, video, recordings, and files that you upload and use in developing your web presence. Media is typically uploaded and inserted when creating a Post or building a Page. It is important to note that you can add pictures, files, documents later on in the set up process, but it is helpful to add all of your media content into the library initially.
Creating your Media Library only takes a few simple steps.
- Gather all documents, images or files you want to access during set up
- Then go to Admin>Media>Add New to upload content to your media library
- You can either drop files into the designated area or click the 'Select Files' button which will allow you to choose files
- Once all media is uploaded you will be able to access it easily throughout the set up process
- Additionally, the media library is the place in which to edit your images and files
- Locate image within media library in which to edit
- Hover under the image title
- Click the ‘Edit’ button
- Image appears, then click the ‘Edit Image’ button under the image
- From Edit Media screen you can Crop, Rotate, Flip and Scale and set the Aspect Ratio of the image
- Then save edits