In Korrio you can set up Recurring Events so that you don’t have to create an event for each individual practice. You simply set the event details once and choose to set it to recur in your calendar. You can update, change or edit information to all recurring events if anything changes.
To Create a Recurring Event:
- Visit the Schedule page on your Korrio Team site, or personal Korrio account. To access the Schedule page, use the left hand menu.
- Click on Create
- Under REPEATS select your repeat pattern from the drop-down menu
- On the REPEAT UNTIL calendar choose the last date for when you’d like your events to occur
- Choose how often you’d like the event to repeat from the REPEATS EVERY drop-down
- Choose the days of the week for your events under REPEATS ON
To Change, Edit or Delete Recurring Events:
- From your calendar click on the Recurring Event that you would like to edit
- Click on EDIT
- Make the necessary changes and choose SAVE CHANGES
- A pop-up window will display asking if you’d like to make the changes for ALL EVENTS, ALL FUTURE EVENTS or ONLY THIS EVENT. Choose the option that best suits your needs.