Inviting fans to follow your children is a simple process that allows you to easily share your family's sports life. To invite fans, please complete the following steps or view this quick video:
- First login to your personal dashboard by going to korrio.com
- Then click on the tab titled 'Fans' on the left hand navigation menu
- Once there select the icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen or the button
- Here you can choose which child or children you would like to invite Fans to follow by checking the box or boxes next to their name(s)
- Click Next
- Once you choose the appropriate child, you will then see a screen to enter the email addresses of those you would like to invite.
- Add the email addresses. If you would like to add more than 3 invitee email addresses, click the Add another fan email option
- Then send invitation(s)
- Once the invites are sent, the recipients will receive an email that will prompt them to create an account or connects them to you child's account if they already have a Korrio account
- Fans can also accept the invite in their existing accounts under the following tab in the Fans section
Once you have Fans that follow your children, you can administer them. Learn how to administer your Fans.
For more information on what it means to be a Fan.