Now that you are a Fan, you can view the schedule and event details of games and tournaments, communicate with your players and view their photo gallery. Follow the instructions below to access the Fan features.
Go to korrio.com and log in to your account
- The schedule of the player you follow will automatically populate in your calendar
- Note: Only games and tournaments will be visible
- To access the details for that event, click on the link to the game
- Here you will be able to view game time, directions to the event and weather details
- You can also access the schedules of the players by going to your Fans tab and viewing the most recent and upcoming events for your players. To do so click on the date listed in blue.
- To communicate with the players you follow access the tab titled 'Fans'
- Select the 'Following' tab
- The players you follow will then be listed for you to choose from
- Select the envelope next to the players' name to compose a message
- Compose message and send
- To access the photo highlights of the player you are following select the tab titled 'Fans'
- Click the name of the player you want to view
- Once at their account you can access the tab titled 'Photos' and view from there