Inviting fans to follow your children is a simple process that allows you to easily share your family's sports life. To invite fans, please complete the following steps:
- First login to your personal dashboard
- Then tap on the icon
- Once in your Fans tab, select the icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen or click the button
- Here you can choose which child or children you would like to invite fans to follow by tapping on their name.
- Once a child is selected their name will be highlighted yellow.
- Click Next
- Once you choose the appropriate child, you will then see a screen to enter the email addresses of those you would like to invite.
- Add the email addresses. If you would like to add more than 3 invitee email addresses, click the Add another fan email option
- You can also add email addresses from phone contacts by selecting the "Add Phone Contacts" link
- Then send invitation(s)
- Once the invites are sent, the recipients will receive an email that will prompt them to create an account or connects them to you child's account if they already have a Korrio account
- Fans can also accept the invite in their existing accounts under the following tab in the Fans section
To view the Korrio Mobile App Fans video
Once you have Fans that follow your children, you can administer them. Learn how to administer your Fans.
For more on information what it means to be a Fan.