The Korrio Mobile app now offers the new Reminders feature to help organize your household and team. Using existing events, you can add Reminders to help keep everyone in your household and on your team in the loop. Follow the simple instructions below to set reminders for upcoming events.
Once events exist on your schedule, you can add reminders. In the upper right corner of the event details page you will see a bell icon. By clicking on this icon, you can add event reminders for the members of your household or team.
Note: Only coaches, managers, and assistant coaches can send reminders at the team level. In Households, reminders can be sent from adults to children and vice versa.
- Choose the event you want to set the reminder for
- Tap the bell icon
- Choose 'Add Reminder'
- Choose who the reminder is for; your household members, team or both.
- Type in a message to personalize your reminder
- Tap 'Save'
- Choose the time increment before the event in which the reminder will be sent
- Once an event has an associated reminder you will then see it rendered on the event details page as a number on the bell icon.
- You can then tap the bell icon to 'Edit' or 'Delete' the Reminder
Once you have set your reminders, those that have been tagged in the reminder will receive an email notification with the contents of the reminder at the time increment you set prior to the event.