As of 5/3 1:30 PM Pacific time, the Program Payment Issue reported has been fixed. As mentioned prior, we apologize for the inconvenience and are committed to you and your members to help clean up the aftermath of the issue.
Is your Club affected by this? Follow the steps below to find out:
1. Go to the Club's Korrio Payments page
2. Change the Date Range to : Custom Date Range 4/30 - 5/3
3. If you see Credit Card or Automatic Payment Plans with a full Outstanding Balance, you were affected by this issue.
If you find that your Club was affected, please follow the action items below:
1. For ALL members where Payment Method = Credit Card, communicate the following directions to those members:
- Log into your Korrio Account
- Click Profile on the Left Navigation
- Choose the Finance tab
- Next to the Transaction, click the '+' and then select 'Make a Payment"
- Enter your Credit Card information
We were notified that there was an issue with the Credit Card Processor during the time you registered your child. This is not an issue with your Credit Card.